[ANN] Calls for testing a UI Library focused on ReScript

Hey everyone!

I’m working on a UI library focused on ReScript. It’s not a UI library like Material UI or Ant Design, but one that acts as a foundation for your project or design system, basically delivering components like Grid, Box, Stack, and others that work as UI primitives focused on responsiveness. Also with a pretty good CSS utility props support. For now, the repository is private, but if there’s anyone interested to be an “alpha tester” let me know and I’ll send you a direct message :slight_smile:

The documentation is still WIP, but I think it’s the best place to see the goals and the usage of the library. Check out the official documentation:

11 Likes

Link of the public repository :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :

1 Like

Oh, you’ve opened the repo, nice!

I saw your post today and thought “that’s great!”. I also see that people are clicking, people send :heart: but no one shares opinion, gives congrats, or something. Let me fill the gap. Congrats with the release :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

It’s a project so much desirable in the ReScript land: a true innovation that isn’t a binding. Massive! You took the hard way. Any UI library can get traction only after a significant time span. It’s because a UI framework is so fundamental for a project. First, people wait until the next project, then people observe and look for feedback on frameworks. Then they try how it feels. Then they promote a framework to their mates. And if all stars match, they employ it.

In no way I’m discouraging you. I wish you enough emotional power to wait for adoption and traction :muscle: The lib looks really promising, the site is really pleasant, I’ll try it if I got a chance.

3 Likes

oh @nkrkv thank you for your support :muscle: