ReScript 9.1.3 is released, this is a bug fix release.
You can try it with
npm i email@example.com
Note there is a bug fix about object curring/uncurrying support which was reported several times, so if you use the object uncurrying convention, it is recommended to have a look at the discussion before upgrading.
@firstname.lastname@example.org is also released.
The bugs fixed are listed below:
- #5154 when toplevel package-specs get changed, its dependencies should be rebuilt
- #5152 Rebuild not triggered when deletion with nested modules
#5153 when Different compiler version triggered,
it should clean the whole dependencies instead of just the repo itself
- #5080 Add back -ws option for the build
- #425 fix CRLF handling for windows
- #414 Fix printing of underscore Pexp_fun sugar in context of Array.get
- #408 Don’t parse Int token with suffices as hash ident for poly variants
- #410 Fix parsing of arrow type with objects in constructor declaration args
- #404 fix printing of Osig_module in outcome printer
#402 Implement printing of
Otyp_modulein outcome printer