Just wanted to let you know that our docs are finally up to date with the latest feature set of ReScript@9.0.
- A dedicated external stdlib configuration page
- An explanation page for pinned dependencies
- Updated build system configuration and build system overview page
- Cleaned up decorator names (removed all
- Recent syntax improvements, such as cleaner poly vars (
when -> ifclause in
- The whole changeset can be found in this PR
Please open an issue on the issue tracker or create a PR in case you are still missing information etc.
Note on versioning
Since a few ppl have asked about our versioning strategy on the docs:
The latest docs are maintained under a
docs/manual/latest path. We try to keep all the information universally applicable for all versions, so keep an eye for
since vX.X notes, like this:
The version dropdown indicates the feature set that is available on the docs, so if it shows
v9.x, it means it covers all features up to the v9. We don’t generate snapshots of our docs for each version, because this would make things way more complex than necessary, and most our changes should be append-only anyways.
We will most likely create a “branched version” (aka copy paste a version folder) whenever there are fundamental changes in the compiler toolchain (very unlikely), that’s why v8 was basically upgraded to v9; the changes were simple enough to cover all features for both versions.
Hope this makes sense