GIG: Rescript + Expo + BLE + Sockets

Hi, I’m looking to hire a Rescript developer to help with an Indie Hacker project I’m working on.

The App is a distributed heart rate monitor and workout app. It uses Bluetooth Low Energy to transmit a heart rate reading to an Elixir backend over WebSockets. The app is currently in TypeScript, but I’ve had enough of the Rescript Kool-Aid to drink that I want to move that direction over time.

We use an Expo bare workflow due to the Bluetooth stuff. We’re using EAS Build, React Native, etc. Using Relay + GraphQL for data access.

The app is mostly built - this is a part time project and I just need some help from someone with experience in this tech keep it moving when I get busy.

Payment will be in Crypto, ETH or BTC. Hit me up here (email is first DOT last AT gmail) or via my website (https://mike-hostetler.com/contact)

4 Likes

Hi Mike,
If you are still on the lookout for someone I would be happy to help you, as I am an experienced Rescript freelancer and what you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise
You can reach me on andrewjohnson.56782@gmail.com
Cheers and Have a great day ahead,
Andrew