Looking for a ReScript Job as a React.js JavaScript Engineer

Hi

I am from India and my name is Arup Dash.
I am working as senior front-end developer currently.
I have 7 years of experience now including 4 years in React.js.
I am very interested in ReScript and ReasonML, although I have never worked on Backend.
I am willing to put my best efforts in Backend as well.

I would love to be in a place working on ReScript and ReasonML. if anyone finds my profile interesting please contact me.

Thank you :blush:

Hi Arup,

This is Prateek, from Porter. I currently work as a Frontend Staff Engineer at Porter.

We at Porter have been using reasonML, and now Rescript for close to 4 years now. It has been an equally challenging and exciting journey working with reasonML. Let’s connect to understand your motivations and interests.

Please drop me an email at prateekpandey@porter.in with your contact details and preferably a link to your LinkedIn profile. We can take it up from there.

Looking forward to our first conversation.

Cheers
Prateek
LinkedIn | Twitter

For your reference, a brief about Porter

At Porter, we are passionate about improving productivity. We help businesses, large and small, to optimize their last-mile operations and empower them to unleash the growth of their core functions. Last-mile delivery logistics is one of the biggest and fastest-growing sectors of the economy with a market cap upwards of 50 billion USD and a growth rate exceeding 15% CAGR.

Porter is the fastest-growing leader in this sector with operations in 15 major cities, a fleet size exceeding 1L registered and 50k active driver-partners, and a customer base with 3.5M being monthly active. Our industry-best technology platform has raised over 150 million USD from investors including Sequoia Capital, Kae Capital, Mahindra group, LGT Aspada, Tiger Global, and Vitruvian Partners. We are addressing a massive problem and going after a huge market. We’re trying to create a household name in transportation and our ambition is to disrupt all facets of the supply chain.