Moscow meetup 7 Jan 2022

Hi there!

Everyone in Moscow is welcome to a spontaneous meetup. It will be a small informal event to share ReScript/ReasonML experience and discuss related topics with a pint of beer or cup of coffee… Actually, the primary purpose is to meet together and get to know each other if we’re neighbors anyway.

7 Jan 2022, 18:00. Moscow, metro Turgenevskaya, Myasnitskaya 13, Mollie’s Pub

If you’d like to attend, please, send me “+1” to PM here or via Telegram @nkrkv so that I can manage capacity.

3 Likes

any tweet we can retweet?

Oh, Twitter, sure. That would be helpful, thank you!

I would be glad to attend, but unfortunately I’m already occupied on the 7th. Next time I suggest you posting inventations at least a week in advance. Still, love the idea of a meetup though!

1 Like

Good idea, will try to announce it earlier next time. Tomorrow everyone is either out of town or busy, so it seems to be one on one for me and @nkrkv :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Great idea, but unfortunately I have plans. Next time I’ll surely come :+1:

How about to create a group in telegram for local meetings?

1 Like

Yep, the next time it should be better organized :slight_smile: Announcing in advance and a Telegram group are very reasonable ideas. Will do.

Nevertheless, this meetup has happened. Thanks for coming!

3 Likes

Would be happy to join next time :slight_smile:

How about next meetup same place, same time, this Saturday?

March 26th, 18:00, Moscow, metro Turgenevskaya, Myasnitskaya 13, Mollie’s Pub.

Probably announcement was too late for everyone to read it. Made telegram chat for quicker organization of next meetups: Telegram: Join Group Chat