My ever-growing rescript article series

A new article is available. It’s a direct sequel to the previous article, and continues the journey of modelling RxDB collections in Rescript: https://dusty.phillips.codes/2021/04/02/modeling-rxdb-in-rescript-part-2/

3 Likes

Here’s part 3 of the RxDB miniseries:

I’ve got some really exciting stuff lined up syncing this thing with a graphql server. Gave a talk on Rescript at my new company this week. I’m expressly not pushing for adoption internally, but hopefully we’ll see one or two of my colleagues poking around here for their personal projects. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

The latest article is a messy unification of all the previous articles. I don’t know if it will be very easy to follow unless you’ve worked through the earlier ones, but it was necessary to get everything in the state I needed it to be for my later PWA work:

5 Likes

Keep it going =)
Haven’t read most of them but it’s good to know the pulse of the community

3 Likes

Latest article is about setting up a graphql server in Rescript!

My writing time has slowed down a bit, but I’ve got a holiday coming up in a few weeks so I’ll be able to fill my buffer again. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Keep it up @dusty-phillips . I constantly check your blog and code when and if I get stuck, as well as what others like @ryyppy have created. Helps a lot. Makes things a bit less overwhelming.

3 Likes

New article is more of a demo than instructional. I had a bunch of refactoring to do and decided to document the steps to illustrate how quick and painless it is when you have a high-speed compiler of a functional language.

7 Likes

Latest article is a continuation of the RxDB series. This one gets serious about setting up graphql queries.

5 Likes

Sequel to the last article sets up graphql mutations. It’s a bit of a lightweight.

I’m on vacation this week, so I’ll be fleshing out my backlog (available for preview on Patreon) a bit and trying to dig into some “bigger” topics.

4 Likes

Latest is up!

1 Like